Assistant Professor and Director of the Cognitive Science Undergraduate Program
- BA, New York University
- PhD, MIT
Cognitive Science, Epistemology, Metaphysics, Philosophy of Mind
- “Against Qualia Theory,” Philosophical Studies 147: 323-346 (2010).
- Review of Wright (ed.), The Case for Qualia, Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (online) (2009).
- “Representationism, Phenomenism, and the Intuitive View,” Philosophical Topics 33: 159-184 (2005).
Works in Progress
- “Representationalists Shouldn’t Be Physicalists”
- “Hallucination and Awareness”
- “Direct Realism and the Phenomenal Character of Experience”
- “A Puzzle about Experience” (with Andy Egan)
University College (room F-209), 15 King's College Circle, Toronto, ON M5S 3H7