Kathryn P. Morgan
- BA, Alverno College
- MEd, University of Alberta
- MA, Johns Hopkins University
- PhD, Johns Hopkins University
Feminist Philosophy, Social and Political Philosophy
- “Sexuality as a Metaphysical Dimension,” in Philosophy and Women, edited by Sharon Bishop and Marjorie Weinzweig.
- “Androgyny: A Conceptual Critique“, in Social Theory and Practice, Vol. 8, No. 3 (Fall 1982), pp. 245-283
- “Romantic Love, Altruism, and Self-Respect”, in Hypatia, Vol. 1, No. 1 (Spring, 1986), pp. 117-148.
- “Women and Moral Madness“, in Canadian Journal of Philosophy, Volume 17, 1987.
- “Philosophy, Sex, and Feminism“, in Atlantis, A Journal of Women’s Studies Vol 13.2:1-10, (1988) (Special Issue on Feminism and Philosophy, ed. S. Sherwin).
New College, Wilson Hall (Room 2028), 40 Willcocks Street, Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 1C6
Jackman Humanities Building (room 505), 170 St. George St. Toronto, ON M5R 2M8