Kathryn P. Morgan
- BA, Alverno College
- MEd, University of Alberta
- MA, Johns Hopkins University
- PhD, Johns Hopkins University
Feminist Philosophy, Social and Political Philosophy
- “Sexuality as a Metaphysical Dimension,” in Philosophy and Women, edited by Sharon Bishop and Marjorie Weinzweig.
- “Androgyny: A Conceptual Critique“, in Social Theory and Practice, Vol. 8, No. 3 (Fall 1982), pp. 245-283
- “Romantic Love, Altruism, and Self-Respect”, in Hypatia, Vol. 1, No. 1 (Spring, 1986), pp. 117-148.
- “Women and Moral Madness“, in Canadian Journal of Philosophy, Volume 17, 1987.
- “Philosophy, Sex, and Feminism“, in Atlantis, A Journal of Women’s Studies Vol 13.2:1-10, (1988) (Special Issue on Feminism and Philosophy, ed. S. Sherwin).
Jackman Humanities Building (room 505), 170 St. George St. Toronto, ON M5R 2M8