- BSc (Math), University of Toronto
- PhD, University of Pittsburgh
For more information visit Prof. Kremer’s personal website.
Teaching in 2021-22
PHLB50 Symbolic Logic I
PHLC80 Philosophy of Language
PHLC51 Symbolic Logic II
Logic, Philosophy of Language
- “Dynamic Topological Logic” (with Grigori Mints), Annals of Pure and Applied Logic.
- “Some supervaluation-based consequence relations” (with Michael Kremer), Journal of Philosophical Logic 32 (2003), 225-244.
- “On the semantics for languages with their own truth predicates”, in Circularity, Definition and Truth, ed. by Andre Chapuis and Anil Gupta, The Indian Council of Philosophical Research, New Delhi 2000.