- BSc (Math), University of Toronto
- PhD, University of Pittsburgh
For more information visit Prof. Kremer’s personal website.
Teaching in 2022-23
PHLC51 Symbolic Logic II
PHLC80 Philosophy of Language
Logic, Philosophy of Language
- “Dynamic Topological Logic” (with Grigori Mints), Annals of Pure and Applied Logic.
- “Some supervaluation-based consequence relations” (with Michael Kremer), Journal of Philosophical Logic 32 (2003), 225-244.
- “On the semantics for languages with their own truth predicates”, in Circularity, Definition and Truth, ed. by Andre Chapuis and Anil Gupta, The Indian Council of Philosophical Research, New Delhi 2000.
Social Sciences Building, MW 372, 1265 Military Trail, Toronto, ON M1C1A4
Jackman Humanities Building (room 503), 170 St. George Street, Toronto, ON M5R 2M8