- MA, University of Salzburg, Austria
- PhD, University of Erfurt, Germany
Franz Huber’s areas of research include formal epistemology, general philosophy of science, and philosophical pogic, metaphysics, philosophy of language, and metaphilosophy.
Epistemology, Logic, Philosophy of Science
- “New Foundations for Counterfactuals”, in Synthese, Volume 191, Issue 10, , 2167–2193.
- “Counterfactual Dependence and Arrow” (with Thomas Kroedel), Nous 47.3, 2013, 453-466.
- “Structural Equations and Beyond”, in The Review of Symbolic Logic 6 (4), 2013, 709-732.
- “Assessing Theories, Bayes Style”, in Synthese 161 (1), 2008, 89-118.
A more complete list of Franz Huber’s Publications can be found on the following websites: