- MA, University of Salzburg, Austria
- PhD, University of Erfurt, Germany
Franz Huber’s areas of research include formal epistemology, general philosophy of science, and philosophical pogic, metaphysics, philosophy of language, and metaphilosophy.
Epistemology, Logic, Philosophy of Science
- (forthcoming) “New Foundations for Counterfactuals”, in Synthese.
- (2013) “Structural Equations and Beyond”, in The Review of Symbolic Logic 6 (4), 709-732.
- (2008) “Assessing Theories, Bayes Style”, in Synthese 161 (1), 89-118.
A more complete list of Franz Huber’s Publications can be found on the following websites: