- BA, University of Lethbridge
- MA, Columbia University
- DPhil, University of Oxford
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada
For more information, please visit Professor Misak’s personal website.
Bioethics, Ethics, History of Analytic Philosophy, Pragmatism, Social and Political Philosophy
- Frank Ramsey: A Sheer Excess of Powers. Oxford University Press (in press, publication date February 2020)
- Cambridge Pragmatism: From Peirce and James to Ramsey and Wittgenstein (OUP 2016)
- The American Pragmatists (Oxford University Press 2013)
- ‘Experience, Narrative, and Ethical Deliberation’, Ethics, 2008
- Truth, Politics, Morality (Routledge 2000)
- Truth and the End of Inquiry (Oxford University Press 1990, second expanded edition 2004)
- Verificationism: Its History and Prospects (Routledge 1995)
Visit Cheryl Misak’s publications on the Philosophy Faculty Bookshelf.