In the fall of 2015, for three years, Michael L. Morgan became the Senator Jerahmiel S. and Carole S. Grafstein Chair in Jewish Philosophy at the University of Toronto.
He is the Chancellor’s Professor of Philosophy and Jewish Studies (emeritus) at Indiana University, where he has taught since 1975.
Continental Philosophy, Jewish Philosophy
- Fackenheim’s Jewish Philosophy (University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division, 2013).
- Platonic Piety: Philosophy and Ritual in Fourth Century Athens (1990)
- Beyond Auschwitz (Oxford, 2001)
- Interim Judaism (2001)
- Discovering Levinas (Cambridge, 2007)
- The Cambridge Introduction to Emmanuel Levinas (2011)