- PhD, New York University
- BPhil, Oxford University
- BA, University of Toronto
Professor Teitel’s main research interests are in metaphysics, the philosophy of physics, and the philosophy of science.
More information about his work can be found on his website.
Metaphysics, Philosophy of Physics, Philosophy of Science
- “Contingent Existence and the Reduction of Modality to Essence,” Mind (2019), 128(509): 39-68.
- “Background Independence: Lessons for Further Decades of Dispute,” Studies in History and Philosophy of Modern Physics (2019), 65: 41-54.
- “Holes in Spacetime: Some Neglected Essentials,” Journal of Philosophy (2019), 116(7): 353-389.
- “A Puzzle About Rates of Change” (with David Builes), forthcoming in Philosophical Studies.