- PhD, Harvard University
- MPhil, Universität Zürich
Willi Goetschel’s research includes Jewish thought, German Enlightenment and idealism, critical theory, and social and political theory.
Continental Philosophy, Jewish Philosophy
- Heine and Critical Theory (2019)
- Spinoza’s Modernity: Mendelssohn, Lessing, and Heine (2004)
- Constituting Critique: Kant’s Writing as Critical Praxis (1994)
- editor: Collected works of Hermann Levin Goldschmidt (1992-)
Visit Willi Goetschel’s publications on the Philosophy Faculty Bookshelf.
A full list of Willi Goetschel’s publications is available on the Department of German website.