Friday, March 20 & Saturday March 21, 2020
- Gábor Betegh (Cambridge)
- Emily Fletcher (Wisconsin–Madison)
- Francesco Fronterotta (Sapienza Università di Roma)
- Verity Harte (Yale)
- Tushar Irani (Wesleyan)
- Gabriel Richardson Lear (Chicago)
- George Boys-Stones (Toronto)
- Roberto Granieri (Toronto)
- Fiona Leigh (UCL)
- Jessica Moss (NYU)
- Georgia Mouroutsou (King’s University College)
- Christine Thomas (Dartmouth)
*Detailed program schedule will be posted closer to the Workshop date.
Registration: Participation in the conference is free, but preregistration is required: to register, please fill out this form. Registration deadline: March 1, 2019.
Accommodations: Visitors looking for nearby accommodations are encouraged to book at the Kimpton St. George, conveniently located next door to the workshop venue. Book before February 18, 2020 to receive our special group rate. To make your reservation, click “Book Now” in the top right corner of this webpage. (Group rate discount is already applied in the provided link; note that this discount is only available for the nights of March 19, 20, & 21.)
If you have any questions about the workshop, please contact Willie Costello at firstname.lastname@example.org.