It’s been a busy few months for doctoral defenses in the department. Congratulations and best wishes for the future to
- Steven Coyne, who successfully defended his thesis titled “Liberal Theories of Political Authority,” written under the supervision of David Dyzenhaus;
- Rachel O’Keefe, for her “A χαλεπὸν καὶ ἀμυδρὸν εἶδος: Plotinus’ Theory of Matter,” supervised by Lloyd Gerson;
- Robert Mason, for a dissertation with the title “Leibniz’s Modal Metaphysics,” completed under Marleen Rozemond;
- Daniel Munro, who defended “Imagining the Actual,” supervised by Jennifer Nagel;
- and Etye Steinberg, for his thesis “Unthinkability and the Self,” supervised by Philip Clark.
We are extremely proud of all of these freshly minted PhDs for their impeccable work and spirits. We cannot wait to see what challenges you will take on next.SHARE