Five of our faculty members were recently announced as recipients of the Social Sciences and Humanities Council’s Insight Grants, a program whose goal is to support research excellence in all subject areas of the humanities and social sciences. Both emerging and established scholars are eligible to receive funding for research initiatives ranging from two to five years.
Our faculty’s funded research projects cover a wide range of topics. Here’s what they’re working on:
- Hussain, Waheed: Embracing the invisible hand: Corporations, market governance, and human freedom
- Ware, Owen: The rise of reciprocity in early post-Kantian ethics
- Miller, Michael E.: Representing fundamental particles: Divergences and empirical adequacy
- Tenenbaum, Sergio: Rational powers in action
- Franklin-Hall, Andrew J.: Origins and departures: Childhood in the liberal order
We look forward to seeing the progress our creative and talented faculty members make with support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Council’s Insight Grants!